Gastroenterology Clinic in Wichita, KS
The expertly trained gastroenterologists at KU Wichita Gastroenterology are dedicated to providing exceptional care to patients throughout the Wichita area. Call (316) 293-3455 to request an appointment at our gastroenterology clinic in Wichita today.
KU Wichita Gastroenterology clinics recognize that reducing the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is our top priority for the health and safety of our patients, staff and the community. Our clinics remain open at this time and precautions are being taken. Please see below for COVID-19 updates for our clinic
COVID-19 Information: 07/23/2021
- Clinic Updates for COVID-19
- Masks are optional
- Strongly encourage one visitor per patient, only exceptions being language translators or those with disabilities requiring additional support
- Telehealth visits offered
Telehealth appointments are now available. Please call to make an appointment.
Additional Resources for COVID-19
If you believe you could be infected with COVID-19:
- Please contact us for advice rather than coming to the clinic. We can instruct you on how to proceed for care.
- When you call, we can help create your access to our portal for better communication with our clinic.
- Friendly, easy to follow advice from the CDC.
If you are well and want to reduce your chance of becoming sick with COVID-19:
- Friendly, easy to follow advice from Boston University
8533 E. 32nd Street North
Wichita, Kansas 67226
Phone: (316) 293-3455
Fax: (855) 517-9494
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am- 12:00 pm